Who we are & why we’re hiring
At Kalabrate, we're redefining the job interview process by providing AI-driven solutions for job seekers and businesses alike. Our cutting-edge platform offers personalized interview coaching, expert insights, and advanced analytics to empower candidates to excel in their interviews while helping companies streamline their hiring processes.
As we continue to grow, we're seeking talented professionals to join our dynamic team. If you're passionate about leveraging technology to make a difference in the job market and help individuals land their dream jobs, we want to hear from you. Join us at Kalabrate and be part of our mission to transform the future of recruitment and HR.
As a UI Designer, you will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment alongside product and development teams. Your main responsibilities will include collaborating with team members to understand user needs, creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs, ensuring that design decisions are informed by user research and feedback, and staying up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or a related field, at least 2 years of experience in UI design with a strong portfolio, proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD, and a good understanding of responsive design and accessibility standards. The UI Designer will also be expected to possess strong communication and collaboration skills. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to work on innovative and impactful projects in the field of AI and grow their career within a rapidly expanding company.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD
- Understanding of responsive design and accessibility standards
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Things You Might Do
We are a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Collaborate with product and development teams to understand user needs and design user-centered solutions
- Conduct user research and testing to validate design decisions and continuously improve product experience
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that adhere to brand guidelines and improve user experience
- Ensure that design decisions are informed by data and user feedback
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies